Monday, April 11, 2011

APB

So one MMO I was reaaaalllly tempted to try, but never did was APB. I mean, Cops -v- Robbers in an MMO? It looked awesome! But.... I was glad I hadn't invested time in it when it sadly closed doors only a short time after launch. A bit later, it was bought out, and now APB Reloaded is gearing up for open beta. The game will be FTP, and much like LoTRO, have an ingame store to buy more content.

Anyone interested in trying out the revamped game? I'm not hugely excited about the ingame store, but the game itself looks pretty legit. (Heh, or....not legit if you're playing a con.)


-=Trap=-

PS: The shower smiles in a politician.

13 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! APB.... the shortest lasting MMO ever made :) What was it... 3 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds more like a kid's MMO? Cops & Robbers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this MMO looks fun when you're bored. Is it really massive? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard it was so horrible that I don't even want to touch it with a ten feet mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Dofus. Only MMO i've played seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. checked it, reminds me of GTA online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember hearing about this, and seeing it in stores. It had been in development since like 2004 if I remember correctly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved the concept but the execution of it was horrible.

    ReplyDelete