Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bioshock Infinite

Did you ever want your name in a video game? You could tell all your friends... you have friends right? You're not just surfing the internet in hopes of finding friends... Well if you are... Trap will be your friend. He needs more friends. Right Trap? Friiiiieeeennnnddds. But ya... Your name. Bioshock. You know I don't really like Bioshock. I bought (yes I BOUGHT games, SHOCKER!) Bioshock one and two... btu meh really. It's good stuff, but could do with Co-op. I lot of games could do with Co-op you know... like Mario... OH WAIT THE WII *rushes off to play*

http://pc.ign.com/articles/116/1160771p1.html

9 comments:

  1. Hurry up if you want your name-in-the-game. Submission period ends April 12

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bioshock series definitely looking forward to this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a weird way of writing. I like that, kind of. Bioshock was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that F.E.A.R. was scarier than Bioshock. Check it if you dont believe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried F.E.A.R.... I'll have to try it thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuuu! that looks tasty, may try it

    ReplyDelete