Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Portal 2!!!

According to PC Gamer, the new level update in Audiosurf is a song played in Portal 2.... and they agree that Portal 2 could launch early! (here)

Since sources are saying that the single player comes before co-op, so my plans of unboxing and playing immediately with a friend were kind of ruined... but oh well. I shall unbox it (I don't know why I'm saying unbox... when I got it from steam), and start playing. Expect a review of it shortly after launch (within a day or two hopefully). No spoilers will be given, but you we will give you an idea about the game. Although, if you're not planning on buying it after how amazing Portal 1 was... I don't know what's wrong with you, and you should probably stop reading my blog... because you obviously don't like video games :-D

I will most likely be doing a review on Magicka, since half of you don't seem to have played it. So expect some FRAPS time, and a decent review within a few days.

PS: I lied. This music was created by a player, not Valve.... but here's hoping that it's in the game!

8 comments:

  1. dope! i have audiosurf, but like, it's not mac compatible so i never play it :C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man i need to start playing audiosurf again. That games is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited about Portal 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's pretty awesome. I love Portal, and I've enjoyed Audiosurf when I played it. Absolutely awesome find.

    ReplyDelete