Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Game of Thrones.

Ok, so I realize that we're a gaming blog, and we thus, ya know, post about games.

A Game of Thrones counts, right?

The HBO Adaption of George R.R. Martin's "A Game of Thrones" premieres tonight.

It. Looks. Amazing. I don't know how many of you have read the books, but it's an epic series, I completely recommend it. The adaption looks like it'll be amazing from the previews. It appears to hold true to the books as well.

And I can't watch it. I'm at college, without a TV to watch it on. So, if anyone out there watches it, let me know how it is! It's on at 9pm on HBO.

13 comments:

  1. sdfsdfsdf I only get Showtime :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually got a free HBO preview this weekend. I'm totally gonna record that. I've heard it's the best show of the year.

    http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49310

    Booyah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it was a book series first. I do want to see the show though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard this name floating around, but haven't looked into it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God i want HBO. no wait i have the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to check this out, looks sweet ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man this looks awesome! Great blog, im following!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. It looks so good! I should read the books first.

    ReplyDelete