Monday, April 18, 2011

Black and Yell-I mean White.

So the biggest game of March was Pokemon White. The second biggest was Pokemon Black.

Why am I posting this you might ask? Well, partially because Dogshep beats me if I don't. The other part is because I'm honestly curious as to a.) if you bought the new Pokemon, which edition you bought, and b.) did anyone buy both, and if so, which one do you prefer? I mean, I get that they're the same game. I never really got into Pokemon when I was a lil'tyke (gasp! the horror! I was a Sonic kid, leave me be!) and so it's always made me a bit curious as to why people pick the editions they do, personal preference or some more... nefarious motive. Leave a comment and let me know.

-=Trap=-

21 comments:

  1. Pokemon blue, it was my first gameboy game ever. Nostalgia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Pokemon Blue and the gameboy that was the exact same color. I miss childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought red because fire is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I wasn't a kid during the pokemon era...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought White because white is right!!

    I've owned everything from Yellow to Sapphire to Soul Silver.

    I love the Pokemon games because they're not just kids games. They're surprisingly deep. Most people don't appreciate them as much as they should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played White because I liked the pokemon on the front of the box more than the other one

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bought white... i'm 18, have played at least one game in each generation since R/B/Y. just tradition. but i buy based on the exclusive pokemon for each game. this generation was lacking creativity though

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be honest in saying that I was mildly tempted to get one but was just way too busy to even bother.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pokemon games. Haven't played one since ruby I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pokemon is so oldschool, i loved that sht ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still have no idea what the differences between versions are

    ReplyDelete
  12. different versions just means different pokemons doesnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the white version, it kicks ass so far(as expected). Not got any insight on the variation in versions though..

    ReplyDelete
  14. not a big pokemon guy i mess with the blue and red from back in the day tho

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive always loved Pokemon and now so do my kids.

    ReplyDelete